Vauxhall will present its all-new 2017 Insignia Grand Sport and Insignia Sports Tourer models at the Geneva International Motor Show.
Prices will start from £17,115 on the road for the hatchback model, while the estate Insignia Grand Sport Tourer comes in from £18,615.
The new Insignia gets a much longer wheelbase – increased by 92mm – which contributes to a much improved rear seat legroom. Despite the increase in size, the new Insignia is up to 175kg lighter than the previous generation car.
- Vauxhall Onstar: integrated 4G Wi‑Fi hotspot, personal on board assistant, automatic crash response, smartphone app, stolen vehicle assistance, vehicle diagnostics (standard)
- keyless entry and start with two transmitter fobs and engine start/stop button (standard)
- forward collision alert with automatic city emergency braking, lane departure warning with lane assist and following distance indicator (standard)
- ISOFIX child seat mountings incorporating top tether anchor points located on all three rear seats (standard)
- front and outer rear seatbelt pretensioner system with seatbelt force limiters (standard)
- advanced park assist (it detects suitable parking spaces and steers the car into them for you), lane change assist with side blind spot alert, rear-view camera, rear cross traffic alert (optional)
- AGR-approved front seats (optional)
- FlexFold 40/20/40 split-folding rear seat back with one-touch release (standard on all Sports Tourer estate models)
- twin USB power sockets for rear seat passengers (standard)
- heated leather-covered steering wheel, heated windscreen (optional)
- power tailgate (optional on Sports Tourer estate models)
- heated outer rear seats (optional)